Sunday 2 November 2014

Happy Sad Day

Howdy all my flappy penguins

Sorry for not blogging last week, it was labour day (hope you enjoyed your long weekend New Zealand). Well anyway Today is a sad and happy day - it's Happy because I just finished my second article for the newspaper and today (at the end of this blog) I will tell you about my book yay! As for the sad news (get the tissues) Today is Katie's last day and I don't think I've told you yet but.... Katie's pregnant! Yay! But also boo since today is her last Monday at Enrich for a loooooooooooooooong time *tear*.  For something fun, the Monday kids are having a little competition about the gender/birthday/weight/Name of Katies baby. These are my guesses:
Gender: Girl (just because of the most awesome name that I thought up)
Birthday: 20.11.14 (that's in 17 days!)
Weight: 5.20 lbs (what?)
Name: Mia JR! (don't you dare go all judgy on me!)
Say in the comments what you think will happen.

Now it's time to tell you something very exciting, something very very exciting (thats even more exciting since it has two 'verys'!)
I joined this circus! *grass hopper noise.*
No I didn't really I fooled you!
what really happened was MY BOOK ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah no biggie.
It arrived the Thursday before school ended in term 3 (and for those of you that watch the Block NZ, I was acting like Jo after they finished their backyard!) and I might make it public (on Story Jumper) soon if I get 5 people commenting on this saying "Gee Mia I think your great could you pleeeeeeeease show me your book because I absolutely idolize you!" 
Once I get that I will tell you my story jumper account (I can't tell you now because I forgot it)
Bye, Mama 'Guin'

No comments:

Post a Comment