Sunday 19 October 2014

Turning you gray!

Hola my flappy penguins

I'm sorry to keep you waiting but hey its a new term and Im busy but its lunch time now so lunch time = blog time (can you tell that I'm just typing random stuff until I think of something interesting to blog about.)
Ooh lightbulb! How could I forget? Its so simple! Its like one of the most interesting things that has ever happened to me! *face palm.* oh ow that knocked the good idea out of me. Oh its coming back um oh, re-lightbulb! *dances around crazy for five minutes* Im sorry if you're currently pulling out your hair (it'll grow back, I promise.)
Im sorry its this new term-viris going around *cough, cough* any way my light bulb moment was...
"MY BOOK ARRIVED!" Sorry about that, Im just so excited and Im going to be evil and not tell you anything until week four (I would tell you next week but next Monday is Labour day.)
And with new terms come new goals and this term my goal is........
don't worry Im not that mean. 
My goal for this term is to give 230% at every thing I do (yes I know thats not possible but I'm trying to prove a point)

Till next time my flappy Penguins
Mama Guin (everything else in this blog is long so I tried to make at least one thing short!)

No comments:

Post a Comment