Sunday 30 November 2014

say your goodbyes little penguin

"Cry cry sniff sniff" Oh hi "sniff" its just you.
I have to tell you guys something...
Todays the last day at Enrich for me EVER! after three years I'm leaving *takes sad look around room* I'm gonna miss it here.
Three years I've been going here. Have a look at me on my first day, and heres one of me now.
third/last year last day 11 years old
first year, first day 8 years old

I've changed a lot haven't I!
Well this is my last day 1.12.2014 and I want to thank everyone who has supported me and everyone who has read this taking interest in my good, bad and pointless blogs and I think that everyone who has read these blogs from the beginning will probably put the majority of my blogs in the last two categories! But I'm not going to make this blog all sad so Im going to tell you something special that's happened............................................
KATIE HAD HER BABY ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had a little baby girl, Pippa! Paul showed us a photo and she's so cute! But sadly I'm probably only going to see Katie and Pippa one more time (unless we run into each other at the supermarket or something) at the Enrich@ILT leavers night, which reminds me all the year 6's had to create a slide and if you make sure Bob isn't in the room I'll show you. Alright he's gone here it is...
My year six leavers thingy
Do you like it?
great well anyway to do a little memento I'll take a screen shot of my first blog
my first blog
now it's also christmas so lets add some festive photos
christmas headband no1
Christmas headband no2





Merry Christmas (for the last time)

Alright enough stalling 
leave the nest little penguins
goodbye for the last time, Mama Guin.

No comments:

Post a Comment