Sunday 9 November 2014

Mama 'Guin

Hey hey hey ma blogging penguins

I'm back and ready to blog! No I'm not I'm still recovering my breath from a singing/dancing marathon! "Wait why were you singing and dancing you only do that at performance time.... No no no we are not listening to another 5 weeks of performance blogs." Fine don't listen but I'm gonna keep blogging! "BOB! Don't be rude." Oh it's just Bob. We really have to re-lock him up! What who was that? We don't lock up anyone say anything to anyone and you'll go to the closet! Just kidding. Well back to performance we are doing Mariah Carey Christmas songs so far we are doing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town we've already choreographed it all Tessa and I even came up with a dance move, we call it the Shim Sham.

Thats all for now
Mama 'Guin

No comments:

Post a Comment