Tuesday 3 September 2013

Jumping all the way to BED!

Phew!

I am exhausted! Do you want to know why? Well I'm going to tell you anyway......


9:00 am at school ready for choir practice 

9:30 at choir practice singing my heart out!

12:00 at Enrich 

12:10 lunch (yum)

1:15 TALENT DEVELOPMENT (yay)

1:20 dance practice learning all of the verses to one of our awesome songs 

2:30 blogging (which is what Im doing right now.)


Does that seem tiring to you? Well it is when you have to practice 15 songs! But it's fun if you enjoy singing!

It was the dancing that really took it out of me...... 
I am a dancer so when Nicola told me it would be really tiring I thought I'm a dancer so it shouldn't be too bad.
But I was wrong - very wrong - in fact,  I'm still panting right now.  I'll let one thing slip about the dance and it's that there is a lot of jumping and that's why I'm sooo tired! Looking forward to my bed tonight!

By Mia 


No comments:

Post a Comment