Tuesday 27 August 2013

Spoilt rotten and turning purple


Today at Writer's Studio I wrote a story about a spoilt rotten little girl....


COPY STARTS
I always get what I want

Hello my name is Olivia Im 4 years old and this is a day in the life of me - I named this story I always get what I want because I do! Its very true - all I have to do is scream and cry a bit!

ponies

Today I hope to get a pony - not a big big horse but maybe a shetland pony (my mum had to help me spell that) 

YAY

this is how it went down...

We arrived at the farm at 1:30pm (Im very smart aren’t I, I can tell the time) We looked for a while then I saw the one I wanted..... she’s taller than me (only a bit though) I pointed at her  and said to Dad “I want her” in a lispy baby vioce 
and guess what he said?  No! but then I screamed my heart out like “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed so much I turned purple.  Dad thought I was choking and then I screamed “PONY I WANT PONY” then he had to say yes because we were drawing a crowd. He forked out the $1,000 for her. I called her Daisy. 

GTG (got to go see I can even speak teen)
and ride on Daisy

COPY ENDS

Hope you liked it

by Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment