Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hacking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!

If that looked like I was yelling, it's because I just did!

I just still can't believe it GRRRRR! I don't know when but all of the Enrich e-mails got hacked so everyone got spam e-mails=( so we all had to change our passwords too.

I'm sorry I can't tell you because, well it's a password!

We were only told an hour ago but it's still unbelievable that someone would do that =(

Anyway now onto more positive =) things like...

TALENT DEVELOPMENT, chess, TALENT DEVELOPMENT, affective domain and TALENT DEVELOPMENT. 
As you can see I like TALENT DEVELOPMENT, sorry it's just too AWESOME not to have in capitals because everyone knows important things go in capitals! So now you expect me to talk about TALENT DEVELOPMENT don't you, well I don't want to!

Just kidding we learnt a NEW song and well NEW is an important word and I'm not repeating myself so just look up! OK so you want to hear a bit of the song do you? Well OK. 
"Like an eagle I will soar above the clouds, I will spread my wings and fly in to the sun" and that's all I'm telling you right now. 

Ok I've got to go now so

BYE (saying bye to some one is important too!)


ps chess was a tie
and the answers are U472BMT and the letter E

No comments:

Post a Comment