Tuesday 28 May 2013

Do you know who I am?

"Oh how impolite of him I asked him a..."

Sorry didn't realise you were here, today in performance we needed to do a monologue and guess which one I chose? No?
You can't get it?  I'll give you a bit more "I didn't realise rabbit holes were so dark and so long and so empty"

Now, can you guess it? If you still cant I'll give you a bit more at the end. Do any of you know what a monologue is? For those who don't, a monologue is like a short bit if a play when the character talks about how they are feeling.

Extra clue: my character is annoyed because the rabbit wont listen to her. Now do you know? OK final bit of info

"I do so want to know what he is late for"

OK now do you know yes you do don't you? Yes I am Alice from Alice in Wonderland! 


No comments:

Post a Comment