Sunday 24 August 2014

Im back! Did you miss me?

Hi there all my flappy penguins

All you frequent flappers will know all about my book and all of those first time flappers should go read about it - don't worry it shouldn't be hard to find its in pretty much every blog from this term AND last term go on take a look otherwise the rest of this blog just won't make any sense go on look you know you want to! Are you back yet? Oh good I was wondering if you'd ever come back, well now that everyones up to date on my book you will know that I've finished my book and now all I need to do is buy a copy and I'm finished oh you didn't know that, sorry I forgot I didn't do a blog last week! Well I have finished writing and publishing but as you heard I need to buy it thats right buy it and its $25 for a hard cover and around $15 for a paperback it might be a while so if your waiting for a copy it might be a little pricier than you first thought!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment