Sunday 29 June 2014

Mood Swings

G'day
Quick question - would you read a book written by a 10 almost 11 year old?
You would? (excited scream) Well I'll let you in on a little secret.... the writer is me and I am actually writing a book. 
Oh you're not going to read it now because you think that it'll just be another autobiography and you hear enough about my life already through my weekly blogs?
 Well now I'm sad for two reasons..... oh and now you just expect me to tell you the other reason that I'm sad because this is my weekly blog and I'm supposed to tell you everything about my day here at Enrich?  Well I'm not!
Oh so it was just your annoying friend Bob that was mean, you say? Oh well in that case I'm sad because this is the last week of term:(! 
Boo Hoo! Today has been full on with one whole hour devoted to Passion Project in which I finished my book Yay and since you all want to read here it is.........
Ha ha! No-one gets to read it till its published!

No comments:

Post a Comment