Tuesday 16 April 2013


Custom Glitter Text

Have you ever heard of Queen?

Today we did talent development and I did performance group.
It just keeps on getting better but if you read my last post you would have thought we were doing 'River Deep, Mountain High' but no were not anymore in stead for our big song were doing "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen you might have heard it from the lotto ad
"Don't stop me now cos I'm having a good time, having a good time!" Well if you haven't then you should because its a good song! Were also doing "Taller, Stronger, Better by Guy Sebastian.It's a slow song but its a good song. But we have 1 more song "Oh my" by Gin Wigmore 

Bye for now
mia


P.S It's last day of term today so I'll blog next term.

Bye for real now
"sob sob"

No comments:

Post a Comment